I have been nominated by the wonderful Divi Squiggles for two very amazing awards! I want to thank you for thinking about me as a worthy person for these nominations.
THE CRAMM AWARD
TheCramm award was created by Liv, the owner of theCramm.
- Include a little bit about who created this award (with a link) and mention the person the who nominated you.
- Share 3 things that motivate you to blog and share 3 people that motivate you to blog as well
- Share one thing you hope to do that will improve the world
- Answer your challenge question
- Nominate your choice of bloggers and give them a challenge question.
Three things that motivate me:
- Nature: Nature inspires me to think a lot. It is very beautiful how everything coexists. It has shown me a million ways to look for silver linings even when it is very difficult to find one.
- My readers: It is amazing how a word or two can make an impact on your thought process. You guys are always so kind and it motivates me to do better and more.
- Life stories: Gaining knowledge from life stories of others and sharing it with everyone. Learning about the ways they struggled and won at life is so inspiring.
Three people who motivate me:
- My parents
- My friends
- My fellow bloggers
One Thing I Hope to do that will improve the World:
I am trying to be better at finding silver linings and sharing the ideas with the world through blogging. This is the sole reason why I write inspiring posts. It is easier to crib about the situation than finding that ray of positivity, so I hope to be a way to find that ray of positivity.
Answering my challenge question: What Is The Meaning Of Life?
Meaning of life is to never stop moving forward just like the way it is supposed to be. There will be setbacks, but that’s normal and it just means that you are doing it perfectly. You fall and then you get up, it is as simple as that. If you keep having faith is yourself, you can achieve everything!
Challenge Question for the nominees:
What is your strategy to stay positive during the tough times?
THE BLOGGER RECOGNITION AWARD
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers
The story of “Specscladeyes”
I have been writing for a really long time but I never considered the idea of starting a blog. Initially, I wrote a few pieces on other social platforms and got an amazing response. A little over a year ago, my little brother pushed me to start blogging and I am really thankful that I took his words seriously. Since then, I have not looked back. I always have so many thoughts and Specscladeyes has become a way to channelize those thoughts.
Advice to new bloggers.
I am going to pass on the most important advice that I have got from my fellow bloggers. It is to be yourself! Write the things that you actually believe in. Because if it is not coming from your heart, it will not go to the heart of the readers. Never be afraid of voicing out your opinions, no matter how different they are from others. And never stop having fun!
Nominations for both awards:
- Blissfully Bianca
- Nuggets of Gold
- A Little Me, Apparently
- Thoughts of Words
- Leaking Ink
- The Indian IT Girl
- Being A Creative Writer
Thank you for reading 🙂